Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July Brownie-Goose Showcase

Oh my, it has been a while!  Since my monkeys hang around the house a bit more in the summer, my work time is limited (not that I'm complaining).  I did have some time to whip up a few items for the Brownie-Goose Online Showcase that I am super duper proud of.  Wanna see some pics?



The Olivia Set (left) and the Lainee Set (right)





Pretty perfect for sisters, right?


The Olivia is a size 2.




The Lainee is a size 4.


Oh, that gorgeous bow!



Super soft white swiss dot.




Birdie's dress.


Birdie is a sweet little size 2/3.  
Wouldn't she be lovely in winter with a cardigan or layered over a top?


She's smiling because she has discovered two built-in hiding places for all her broccoli that she doesn't want to eat.


The fashion-forward Ellie Peplum


Ellie is a size 4/5 


I adore.  Oh, those pockets.  I intentionally made this one a smidgen too small for Miss Mimi (or I would have trouble parting with it -- and I am still having trouble parting with it!)  

Little one is wearing my husband's old cowboy boots.  Makes my heart happy :).


The Hideaway Dress (AKA Lemur Love)


I need to put that gummy bear . . . right . . . there.
(don't worry -- no gummy bears actually touched this dress)


Such gorgeous bright colors.  She is a wee little size 2.


Take a peek at those giant pockets.  
**Disclaimer -- remember to dump pocket contents prior to washing.  Lord knows what all your toddler could fit in those things!


All of these items will be sold on the Brownie-Goose Online Showcase Page on July 30th at 8:00PM EST.  For sizing and prices check out the Showcase Page (puh-lease measure your little one prior to purchase!  All of us sew a little differently and some items have a more generous fit than others.).

No comments:

Post a Comment