Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's snowing but I'm dreaming of spring . . .

I'm having some post-showcase withdrawals this week after all the excitement is over . . . 

The 2nd Brownie-Goose Showcase was my first to participate in, and with some designers having quick sell-outs I would call it more than a success.  My "co-workers" were amazing, and I am thrilled to be a asked to rejoin the group for the next one in April!  (Cartwheels and summersaults and more cartwheels!)

More to come on that, but I wanted to share the items I sold in case you missed it.  All of these except one are OOAK (one of a kind).  That means I can never make them exactly the same again -- not even for my daughter.  Aaaand cue whining from Mimi.  

A happy tunic


Wild mustangs (I have a bit more of this fabric)


This tunic will hopefully be up for orders by the end of this week!  Eeks!


Sunshine tunic


Oh, how i love the back of this one!  A sweet friend of mine scored this gorgeous dress, and I MUST see pics of your daughter in it, Christine.  You know she loves to pose -- I remember a certain fashion show. :)


One of my favorite dresses I have ever made!  I had a few moms stop me on the street while I was walking to get my coffee fix and ask me if this sold.  I think it sold first!  I made several tops from this in the fall and didn't really think I had enough left to do anything with -- so glad I was wrong.  


Sweet lions.  And don't worry -- I have much more of this fabric and am working on a new design right now!  (Like really sketching with one hand and typing with the other)


Love a sweet open back top.  I found out the girl who purchased this has twins, and I realized I have just enough butterfly fabric to make a matching dress.  I don't normally do customs, but I can't let those girls fight over this pretty thing. :)

Now it's time to move on and open my shop back up.  If you're new around here, I sell all of my items at mimimack.bigcartel.com.  I will post on Facebook a couple of days in advance so you can be ready!  Right now I'm working on something in baby, big girl, tween, and adult -- and I have completely freaked myself out!  I can't wait to finish and share pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment