Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just an idea . . .

*Orders for this apron will close on Monday, Feb 25 at midnight.

For those of you who sew, I have a fun (and so easy) idea for a cute gift --

The Hand Towel Apron


I am not an apron fan, BUT as soon as I saw this pretty towel I knew exactly what I needed to do with it -- attach a sash and wipe some red sauce on it.  Don't you always need something for wiping up sauce that's attached with a pretty sash??


Let's be honest.  If you have a toddler, they always, always, ALWAYS wipe their noses on your legs, right? I have snot stains on every friggin pair of pants I own.  So just wear this pretty thing around the house all June Cleaver style and no snot stains!  Genius!

If you need some tips on how to make it, just shoot me an e-mail at mimiandmack@yahoo.com.  OR if you're dying for one and haven't the foggiest how to sew it up, maybe I can swing one your way for $18.  Wouldn't it be a fun teacher's or Mother's Day gift?


No comments:

Post a Comment