Thursday, February 7, 2013

Introducing Mimi and Mack's Little Sister . . .

*Update:  This has been sold.  Thanks for checking it out!

Mimi and Mack now have a little sister . . . and here she is . . .


Pretty cute, huh?  

The little girl?  Oh, well, she's a cutie pie, too.  But not her . . . I'm talking about this sweet little thing . . .

                                                       The Fairy Tale Little Sister Skirt.


I am the youngest of four.  I know.  How did I make it out alive?  But I did and I know that sometimes life is tough on the youngest.  You get leftover coats and shoes and toys.  Leftover bedding and car seats and sometimes even leftover bites of sandwiches.  Wait, that's what I get now.  Anyway, the poor little sister just happens to get something out of leftover fabric today . . . 

. . . but I don't think she's mad about it one bit!




I think the big sisters are a little jealous . . .


She's a One of a Kind and is an 18 month.  


These are the skirt's measurements (not your daughter's):

Waist:  17 1/2"
Length from top of waist to bottom of skirt:  9 1/2" 
(It should sit a little higher on the waist, BUT we all know how 18 month-olds have that cute little belly.  Measure from where you think she is comfortable wearing it.)

Does your little one need this??  So here's the skinny on how to order:

The first to e-mail me at mimiandmack@yahoo.com is the winner!  

The fully-lined Fairy Tale Little Sister Skirt costs only $20, and shipping is $3 if you aren't in Chi-town. 

Ready . . . Set . . . Go!!!!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment