Thursday, January 31, 2013

One of a Kind

*Update -- this has been sold, BUT hopefully there will be more over the summer.

I have a ridiculous fabric stash that has been growing over the past few years.  I have walked into fabric stores with the intention of buying 1/2 yard to use for trim . . . and then 5 or 6 yards later . . .

So I have to purge a little, which brings me to the next item -- Isabella's Outfit in a size 3.


This is our sweet little neighbor who is sooo stinkin' cute I could eat her up.  I attempted to try this outfit on Mimi and she acted like I was ripping her arms off, so I just stole the neighbor's kid (and it was a little too small for her, so I guess I can't be too disappointed).  I asked Izzie to smile . . . and she did.  I asked her to put her hands on her hips, and once again she did.  Wow, anyone want to hire a cute little model?  I know of a great one . . .

And to the side . . . wow, and I didn't even have to ask twice . . .

This outfit consists of three pieces -- the headband, chambray top, and cute little Darby shorts (that Amy from Brownie Goose totally named after me.  I just know she did).



Now excited face, Izzie.  See, this girl doesn't stop.

 Back pocket detail.  The shorts have an elastic waist which makes them so comfy and allows for some growing room.  Mimi has a pair she wore for two summers -- and I'm tempted to pull them back out this summer.  I searched and searched for the perfect shorts pattern that wasn't too babyish or grown-up, and I can't find anything better than these Darby shorts (check out the pattern on Brownie Goose's Etsy site -- you won't be disappointed).

 Loooove the big wooden button . . . 

. . . and the pretty headband.

So here's how to order:

I only have ONE of these, and it's a size 3.  Izzie can wear some 3's and some 4's, so she was the perfect size for this.

The entire set which includes shirt, shorts, and headband sell for $45 (shipping is included!!).  The first to e-mail me at mimiandmack@yahoo.com will win!  Ready, set, goooooooo!!!!!!

By the way, the top is a version of a pattern from Nina Bonita.  Click on my link to the right to check out her gorgeous patterns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment